Observed Trials
May 18, 2024, 11:56:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dallesport Wet Rock Rodeo Trial 02/12/12  (Read 4525 times)
Instigate

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2012, 10:22:27 pm »

I want to send out a shout out to Brian Clarke and crew for talking the time to set up an incredibly fun trial!   Thank you Brian for the hard work and effort to put on such a great event.

It will be tough to beat today for an event.  Great sections, sunshine, no wind, riding in a short sleeve shirt in February with your friends!  Does it get any better?  I don't think so!

It was also great to see Jack Betty and Gordon Porter on the loop again!  It's been too long guys!
KW
ishy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 11:10:06 pm »

I had a great time today, sections were well marked and perfect for the first trial of the new season, well done.
ishy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 10:21:09 pm »

Just looking at the scores, I think my last loop should read 3/7 cleans  not 7/3 cleans also Jay is down for 3/10 cleans on his last loop.
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:38:20 pm »

In my case a mathematical impossibility. Leave it to me to do the impossible. Wink Looks like we were tied. I'd like to know how it really came out. I have your award if it turns out it's your, lad. Great trial by the way! Can we order up more nice weather for next time please?
Sideup

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 09:40:04 pm »

Brian, Dave,

Thanks for Great trial. Great weather and good friends.  Kirk's right, doesn't get any better.   Gordon, it appears your 5 minutes of practicing in the driveway was about all you needed after a extended absence.  Glad you didn't spend ten minutes.  Wink

Jack
wdratsloper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 01:09:35 am »

Thanks for a great event. Here's a the few pics I took at the end of the day.

CYA  JOE STAGG   
Brian Clarke
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 04:54:56 pm »

Thank you everybody!
I’m so glad everybody came out to ride the event with us! It makes it completely worth it when everybody seem to have fun like they did. Thank you for the great comments everyone.
    I just wanted to thank David for all the help that he put into the event, building sections and doing sign up on Sunday. And the I have to thank Ken for going around and double checking what I had set up for sections. And helping me change the sections that needed help on Saturday night. I sure wish you would have been able to ride the event with us.
     I also wanted to add out of the 34 riders we hand we had about 30 of them purchased memberships with the club for the year. We even had Jay Terry buy a 10 year membership again.
   I asked Max to go back thru the score cards and take a look at John’s and Jay’s points and let us know what he finds out.

Max
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 07:20:44 pm »

ok i think i got the scores fixed now. check over them and let me know. sorry about the delay been really busy. sorry Jay looks like Ishy beat you by a couple points. just were written down wrong on the sheet.
ishy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 08:01:22 pm »

I just got my new 290 yesterday, mebe I should stick with the little 125 now  Grin
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 01:14:27 pm »

I'll get ya' next time ya daft owd bugger! Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: