Observed Trials
May 07, 2024, 06:16:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YEAR END TRIAL NOV 18 2012  (Read 5555 times)
Max
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: October 30, 2012, 09:12:23 pm »

We will be having one last event to make up for the Diamond Mill Trial that got cancelled. It will be at Dallesport on 11/18 and the format were hoping for is that on saturday the 17th if there are volunteers, that we all spread out and take a section or two and ribbon and mark the sections, then finish the loop. hopefully if enough people are willing to help out it shouldnt take to long to get it all set up. Hopefully this works out well and still have time to practice the rest of the day. Let me know what everyone thinks. Thanks

-Max
Brian Clarke
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 10:08:23 am »

Max,
Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time out of your schedule and doing the event. I’m sure it will be the perfect way to finish off the year. I will be up first thing in the morning and ready to knock out a couple of sections.
jpcycles

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 04:50:44 pm »

That Sounds Great! Mark and I have been scoping some new sections and I will be happy to set up a few AM sections.  Let me now if you are coming this way before that weekend.
Blancgonnet
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 10:28:40 am »

Max,

Me and my dad will be there!

Daniel Blanc-Gonnet

Max
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 06:10:09 pm »

Thanks everyone! should be another great event with everyones help.
ShawnJ

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 04:46:53 pm »

Can you send directions to this place as I think I have talked the wife into letting me do this event
Thanks
Max
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 09:33:07 pm »

Here is the Flyer, Directions are posted on the flyer.

http://www.observedtrials.com/media/download_gallery/Dallesport_LastChanceTrial_COTA_2012.pdf
Mr. Neutron

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 09:34:57 pm »

Max, Thank You for all your work on this. There is a lot of stuff folks do to get an event like this to run smoothly, and most of it goes un-thanked a lot of the time. Thank You!

Thanks to you guys that laid out & made the sections! I thought you did a GREAT Job!. I did follow Len Levens & Dave around, and watched them ride most of their last loop. Man, it amazes me what can be done on a trials bike! Those PM sections were TOUGH!!

And I really have to applaud everyone that worked & rode for making this trial happen today! This was a really fun event, at least for me!

Jimmie

Added in EDIT: Would anyone know Paul's last name? Paul being the the really nice guy that rode the vintage Cotton with Randy & I in the Novice class. Or better yet, would anyone know Paul's email addy? I have some pics I'd like to send him that I took at the trial today....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:34:04 am by Mr. Neutron » Logged

Trials is already hard; I just make it look even harder......
ShawnJ

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 12:37:33 pm »

Max,
 Thank you for a awesome day with great people. My wife and I had a great time and look forward to seeing everyone next time.
Max
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 09:49:48 pm »

Thanks everyone who came out, glad everyone had a good time. We couldnt of asked for a better day! Couldn't of done it without all the people who came and helped set up. Thanks again. Here are the results http://www.observedtrials.com/media/download_gallery/COTA%20ROUND%2011%202012.pdf
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 04:29:35 pm »

I noticed the Advanced class year end standings look skewed a bit. Is the some sort of rule change involved, slight of hand, or simply a mistake? Duane dnf'd and it shows him in first. I got first and it shows me in fifth. Any comments about this? I'm confused. Please explain.
Sideup

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 09:19:09 pm »

Jay
Looking at the year end standings what I see is round 11 has not been posted yet.  Just through round 10 at Cedar Creek
Jack
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: