Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 05:58:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PNTA - LOLO PASS - August 17 -18  (Read 3333 times)
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« on: August 06, 2013, 04:12:47 pm »

Lolo Pass PNTA set-up is progressing nicely  should be a fun event with two full days of riding.

Hope to see everyone there!

Cheers!

dw
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 12:01:00 am »

NOTICE: Possible road Closure on Road 18 - to get to the LOLO PASS event - Be prepared if your coming in from the south!
We have not confirmed if it is passable so you may have to take the detour on 1828!

HOOD RIVER RANGER DISTRICT
Road 18    Lolo Pass Road    8/6/13: CLOSED starting 8/9/13 and ending 9/2/13 for road repair.

Take detour on the 1828 Rd.

dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 12:12:41 am »

Sections are set - conditions look to be good, we have gotten some rain and may be getting a bit more tonight (raining a bit in Hood River)
Should help keep dust down! 

I'll be up tomorrow refining sections and finishing the loop markings. Bring some bug spray if camping, there not terrible but be prepared.
Hopefully it's not super hot and we'll have a breeze in the afternoon.

Load em up and we'll see you there!

dw and kz
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 10:01:04 am »

I think it's time somebody stepped up and said something about all the hard work that Kent Z. and David Wertch did to make this epic event so very awesome! Thank you guys, for all your hard work! I had a blast! Smiley Also to all the folks who helped tear down the section and loop markers after the fantastic club event, yesterday up there. Good job! This was such a great time!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: