Observed Trials
May 17, 2024, 01:03:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scottish Fundraiser Trial & Playday - April 19th & 20th  (Read 4061 times)
Jill Neff

View Profile Email
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:26:58 pm »

As many of you know Dennis and Keith Sweeten and myself have been busy all winter riding creeks and getting our ducks in a row for the upcoming Scottish Six Days Trial in Fort William Scotland. Our entries have been accepted and were getting ready for the trials adventure of a lifetime.

Keith and I have decided to put on a fundraiser trial, on April 19th the day before Easter. All the sections will be Scottish like, and will stick mainly to the awesome creeks of the Sweeten property.

After the trial we will be having a spaghetti dinner, a 5star special trials contest, and live auction. Auction items will include jerseys of superstar riders, special riding opportunities, donated riding items and much more, so bring your checkbook.

Camping is welcomed as Easter Sunday, April 20th will be an open practice playday at the Sweeten Utopia of trials.

This is not a points event, so its all in fun just like we like it. All proceeds will go to our ssdt trip.

Paul Neff
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:47:19 pm by Jill Neff » Logged
Jill Neff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 09:42:35 pm »

Correction April 19th & 20th!

Look forward to seeing you there!
m wirth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 01:13:07 pm »

is there to be a flier posted regarding this event? Huh
Instigate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 11:10:47 am »

Hey Mike,
There won't be a standard "COTA" flyer available for this event. 

The Scottish Fundraiser Trial is not a COTA event.  No COTA Championship points will be awarded for participation. 
Max
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 10:35:59 pm »

Heres the flyer for the Scottish Six Day Fundraiser. The Team 5 Star crew have been hard at work building new sections, and unveiling old sections that have been buried for years in the trees and black berry bushes. Come on out and support your fellow trials riders and wish them good luck in Scottland!! Wink

Directions -20138 S Leland Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045 Directions From Portland Take I-205 towards Oregon City, Exit 10/Park Place—take 213 South to Meyers Road (Carl’s Jr. Restaurant on right) Turn Right on Meyers Road to Leland Rd. Turn left on Leland Rd to 20138 S. Leland Rd. Enter gravel driveway with gate (on left) look for the arrows directing the turn.
m wirth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 10:58:56 pm »

this was a really fun event, thanks for all the work and I hope everyone going to Scotland has a wonderful time.
mike  Smiley
Paul Neff

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 10:39:23 pm »

I would like to personally thank everyone who came out to the chaos in the creeks trial. It was a great success and Keith and myself cannot thank everyone enough. The support for our Scottish trip was overwhelming, and im proud to be part of such an enthusiastic group of trials riders. The final numbers are in and we raised just over 1500 dollars! That amount is way more than we expected and shows how supportive Cota members are. As for the trial I herd nothing but good words and fun in the technical Scottish like sections.  So wrapping up the weekend I would like to thank again the sweeten family for having us, all our friends and families who helped setup, and everyone who came out. There was no better way to spend the final riding days before we leave than riding with such great people. Stay tuned here for ssdt updates as the gang leaves in one week.

Thanks again
Paul Neff
Max
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 07:01:20 pm »

here are the results from the event. thanks everyone for coming out and gotta thank the whole crew who helped set up and cook for this event.

http://www.observedtrials.com/media/download_gallery/Scottish%20fundraiser.pdf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: