Observed Trials
May 17, 2024, 12:29:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trail ride and trail clearing Sunday the 23rd  (Read 1886 times)
m wirth

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2014, 05:25:56 pm »

Planning on going to Cedar Creek on this sunday to do a little trail riding and clear the trail to some of the sections at Mongos and open up the Keep left trail, should be a great day, bring a small saw, lopers or machette. Some riders have never seen these sections or part of the trail, nice stuff. this will also give us some brownie points with the ODF trail program, and Keep Left trail is designated a trials only trail. With a small group we can do a good job quickly then go practice up at midway and outback.

give me a call
mike   503 663 5795
 Smiley
m wirth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 08:26:13 pm »

Well, no one showed up, normal. Probably the best riding day of the year. Dave Hiatts crew did a great job at Midway adding to the already great job Paul has done. There are many more section options to choose from.
The Keep Left trail is clear and ready to ride both directions from the Mongos trail, I even made it no problem, I left in a couple ripper stoppers and the face slappers should be gone for at least 3 or 4 years. There are several great sections at this location.

mike
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:49:56 pm »

Thanks for doing that Mike. The points event at Connel was epic. I can't for the life of me, figure out why so many have missed this great two day trial. Our own Kary Krahel decimated the old man's class on Sunday with 12 points on the day! I tried to keep him honest with a third on Saturday and a fourth on Sunday. I got a coffee cup, to add to my whole pile of three coffee cups I've ever won at Connel in my entire life. Ya' gotta' love that! Also note that Kevin Krahel won the expert class on Saturday, over Luke Matlack and a whole tribe of other hungry coffee cup hunters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: