Observed Trials
May 16, 2024, 09:49:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lobos MC club needs COTA Volunteers for the Lone Wolf ISDE/Sept. 11  (Read 6317 times)
Luigi

View Profile Email
« on: August 04, 2016, 07:13:33 pm »

Hi Loyal COTA members,

The Lobos MC needs volunteers for their upcoming ISDE event/Sept. 11th @ Jordan Creek.  It will be an 6-7 hour commitment.
Mainly you will be assisting at a check point. Training will be provided.  We are welcome to camp out the night before, as well.
A lot of you may know that several Lobos members helped at our Oregon Nationals this past year and without them our Nationals may of not happen.  Also, its a great way to show COTA's support towards other motorcycle clubs.  Please email me back as soon as possible if you can help.  Lobos would like to know how many from our club by next week.  Kevin and I will be both volunteering.  My email is:  kevkrahel@frontier.com.  Thank you so much!  Lisa R. Krahel  Smiley
Blancgonnet
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 11:07:45 pm »

This event definitely needs our volunteers! If I was not going to be at the Trial Des Nations I would be here! Please show our support and give back to the people that helped make our national a success!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: