Observed Trials
May 02, 2024, 01:03:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COTA Banquet and year end awards.  (Read 8563 times)
Brian Clarke

View Profile Email
« on: December 21, 2017, 01:56:34 pm »

Hello fellow COTA Riders,

The 2017 year end results are up on the web for everybody to take a look at. I will give everybody until the evening of the 25th to let me know if you see something that does not look right. This year we made an exception to the club rules to give trophies to people that rode three events or more instead of five events. The club rules are you must ride five events and the club must have seven events to call it an official season for the club. If we did not make this exception this year we would have only handed out trophies in two classes this year.

Craig Chandler has asked to be nominated to Vice President and if everybody is OK with that he will be nominated into that position at the banquet. If anybody else would like volunteer for any other officer positions for the club please let us know before the banquet or at the banquet. We need someone to take over the COTA website and the Facebook page as a first priority at this year's meeting. If you are interested in one of these positions please let us know. Thank you Daniel Blanc for doing the COTA web site and we will get someone as soon as we can to take over that for you. We also need another person to take over the director at large position. Of if someone would like to be President I will move down to that position and back fill anything that needs to be done for the club.

I would like to say a big thank you to Kirk Wessells for being the club treasure and Jay Lael for doing the trials box. Theses two guys are doing the big bulk of the work for the club that nobody sees and without these two the club would not exist.

Thank you to John Dabler for taking on the Secretary position for the club as well. This should be excellent opportunity for you and David to engage in the club a bit more. And the fact that I consider you a friend I'm not letting you out that position anytime soon.

Thank you Mike Wirth for doing the awards for the club for the better part of 20 years now. Thank you to everybody that did events and thank you do those that are able to do events in the 2018 season. We are hoping the 2018 season is going to be the best one ever.

The year-end banquet will be on the January 13th at 6:00 PM  at **Flying Pie Pizzeria on 7804 SE Stark Street ,Portland, OR 97215 ** This is a new venue for us being as the other place is booked for the month of January on Saturday nights.

Thank you
Brian
Instigate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 02:11:08 pm »

A big thanks to Brian Clarke for doing a fantastic job as the COTA club president again this year!  We appreciate you very much Brian! 

Thanks for all you do to keep the club humming along year after year!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: