Observed Trials
May 02, 2024, 05:29:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COTA Banquet and year end awards.  (Read 982 times)
Brian Clarke

View Profile Email
« on: December 12, 2018, 11:55:18 am »

COTA Riders,

Please find the official 2018 year end results on the homepage  You have until 12-17-18 to contact myself or John Dabler if you see any changes that should be made. After that I will give these scores to Mike Wirth to make year-end trophies. Congratulations to all that placed in the top three for the Oregon championship in their classes.

I also need to send out a huge thank you for all of the Trials Marshals and all of their helpers that help clear sections to make all of this happen for everyone.  All of the events could not have happened without all of the hard work by all of the volunteers.

I would also like to thank both of the land owners that allowed us to hold events at their amazing properties: the Sweetens and the Krahel’s. We are truly blessed to have access to these property’s to hold these events on. 

Thank you Kirk and John for all of your hard work and time that you put into the club to make all of this happen for all of the COTA riders. All of this could not be possible without all of your hard work and dedication to the club.

We will be having the COTA banquet at 5:00 pm on January 12th  2019 at Stark Street Pizza.
COTA will be providing pizza and soft drinks for everyone that would like to attended.

Stark Street Pizza
9234 SE Stark Street
Portland, Oregon 97216

I also want to make it official at this time. I will be stepping down as president of COTA as of December 31st 2018. If you are interested in this position, please let myself or Kirk Wessels know and we can go over any questions that you might have.

We also need to fill the secretary and vice president positions for 2019 as well.  If you ever wanted to help in the club this is the year to volunteer.

Thank you
Brian

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 12:51:32 pm by Brian Clarke » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: