Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 07:39:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PNTA Rounds 3 & 4-Dallesport, WA 4/14 & 4/15  (Read 1512 times)
marke

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2012, 10:31:50 pm »

This event will be a go, but I need your help!  I am planning on going out on Sunday, 4/1, mid morning and possibly staying through Monday, 4/2, to set up.  I will also plan to go out 4/7 and 4/8 to finalize sections.  I am looking for section set up help AND someone to either be the Trials Marshal on Saturday (I'll do Sunday) or PM both days (and I'll do AM) so I can ride at least 1 day.  If you have any questions, please call me after 12 pm at 503-806-1379.   Thanks, Mark

I am going to save a vacation day and work on Saturday, 4/7 so will NOT be at Dallesport.  I will be there sunday around noon, likely staying through Monday.  I will be back on Friday the 13th.  Several people have helped out so far but hopefully others can come out too.  If you show up on Saturday and find something feel free to mark it if you have ribbon, need am and pm sections.  If no ribbon do your best, there are stakes behind trees that are across from where portapotties are normally set.  Sorry for change of plans, thanks for help, call if need clarification.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:38:33 pm by msnyder » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: