Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 12:09:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Columbia Cup Trials this weekend.  (Read 2196 times)
Brian Clarke
« on: April 30, 2012, 02:07:33 pm »

Just a reminder everone that if you want to ride for COTA Championship Points you will need to ride your normal COTA class at the Columbia Cup this weekend. So if you are a COTA Expert you will need to ride the Expert line.
COTA will also be doing the Gate Trial this weekend at the Columbia Cup on Saturday.PST will be supping the awards and the supplies for the gate trial.
   I will be going up early Friday morning to set up the Gate Trial. Anybody wishing to help with it, for the scoring or with the set up please let me know. I would love the help,and it’s a great way to say thank you for PST doing this event.

Thank You
Brian Clarke.
Instigate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 08:59:30 am »

Attached please find the flyer for the upcoming Columbia Cup detailing all pertinent information.
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 05:32:59 pm »

Everyone who showed up to ride the Columbia Cup was treated to fantastic riding weather both days (though cold nights for camping!).
With COTA members riding there were a total of 52 Riders on Saturday and a few less on Sunday with Challenging sections for all classes!

We missed the riders that were either sick, or injured or had other plans so hope you guys/gals can make the next one!

Brian Clarke ran the Gated sections and did a great job and I'm sure learned a bit on how to best set it up - Thanks Brian and a HUGE thank you to the PST members who put so much time and effort in to make the Columbia Cup happen!  GREAT EVENT and look forward to next year!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: