Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 02:31:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/21/13 Cedar Creek Trials School  (Read 3312 times)
Blancgonnet
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: September 15, 2013, 09:25:00 am »

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late notice but in light of the cedar creek trial next weekend (9/22/13) id like to hold an informal free trials school on Saturday (9/21/13) for anyone of any skill level to walk and ride sections with me to hone their skills and get some last minute practice in before the sunday event. Also a great chance to camp out with some friends! To get an idea of who would be interested, respond to this post with your name and the class you would normally ride in a COTA event. Hoping to get a good turn out to the event!

Daniel Blanc-Gonnet
Mr. Neutron

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 05:45:12 pm »

It looks like both days are good for me. I mentioned this to my neighbor who rides trials, and he might be able to go. He'll know more about his schedule later in the week. Thanks in advance for taking the time to do this, Daniel!!!

Jimmie

Oooopppss!! Added in EDIT:

Jimmie Newton, Novice Class

My neighbor is a Novice also, but again, still not certain if he can make it.....
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:09:40 pm by Mr. Neutron » Logged

Trials is already hard; I just make it look even harder......
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 09:49:07 am »

Hey, this sounds fantastic! I have two lads coming from Idaho and myself who wish to be part of this. We are hoping to camp overnight, also.
btc273

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 09:57:01 pm »

I would like to take part in the school and camp I'll be coming from Seattle so I was wondering what time the school is as I can plan what time I need to leave in the morning.Thanks for putting this on see you on Saturday. Barry Cramton Intermediate class
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 10:50:36 pm by btc273 » Logged
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 10:26:30 am »

That's fantastic Daniel - I'm not sure I can make it but sure would like to.
Blancgonnet
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 12:04:59 am »

As of right now there are approximately 8 people signed up so i think i could manage that in one class. Id like to start at 10AM saturday but if anyone traveling from farther away would like a later start time i'm very flexible. If anyone else would like to sign up i might have to make two sessions.
btc273

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 08:53:39 am »

10 AM is good for me,thanks for putting this on. Barry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: