Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 04:18:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun Trial at Mulino!  (Read 1583 times)
Mr. Neutron

View Profile Email
« on: July 13, 2014, 07:53:19 pm »

I want to give a word of "Thanks!" to the Krahels (hope I spelled that correctly.....  Undecided ), and everyone else that helped at today's ride! It was a really fun event, and to a Toad like myself, a Great Challenge. I appreciate all the hard work y'all put into this event, as well as the work anyone puts into the other events that we're lucky to be able to ride. Thanks, Y'all!

Also, I've gotta give credit to the riders I was lucky enough to observe. The Advanced folks, the Expert Support guys, the Experts, and the Champs are some really incredible riders. I'm amazed at the level of talent there is in our club.  Cool The things you "upper class" riders can do on your bikes is really amazing!

Also, to Dave Wertsch: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for the the spot on advice to "Look ahead to where you wanna go; not in front of the front tire"..... Things like that are HUGELY appreciated by me. Something so basic..... Thanks, Dave!

Jimmie

Doh! Sorry I misspelled your last  name, Dave!  Embarrassed  I fixed it..... And again, Thanks for your help!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:25:36 am by Mr. Neutron » Logged

Trials is already hard; I just make it look even harder......
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 01:58:19 pm »

Thanks Kary and Crew for hosting the Dabber!
The sections were very tough!

Jimmy - Glad you started to look-up and see where you were going!  (PS: I need to say that to myself all the time too!)
Keep riding and improving and above all keep having fun.

See you at the next round.

d
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: