Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 06:48:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lolo Pass - Ditmars Cup - 2 Day Trial - NEWS  (Read 1881 times)
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« on: July 21, 2014, 10:15:47 am »

Hey all you trials Riders!

Lolo Pass is in the works and the loop is cleared. Sections are starting to be marked out for the Trial.
Currently FIRE conditions in the area are very High to extreme. Our Permit was reviewed this week and we are OK to be approved at this time for the event.
FIRE conditions may change at any time though so PLEASE CHECK HERE to make certain we are GO prior to the event dates of August-16/17

I'd also like to thank Dennis Sweeten and his family for stepping up and offering to run Sundays event.
Due to Kent Zimmerman's busy schedule he will not be able to Run the Sunday event this year.
Without the help of the Sweeten's this was going to be changed to a 1 day event so please offer a big thank you to them for their contribution.

Keep checking here for further info.

David

dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 02:18:04 am »

Get ready for some fun Riding at the Ditmars Cup at Lolo Pass.

Heavy storms today brought a great deal of rain to the area so we'll be in for some great riding without a ton of dust this weekend.
This should also reduce the fire risk a good bit.  There was thunder and lightning but I have not heard any reports of fires at this time but please stay informed
and Check here for any update. I will do one more post on Thursday.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR SPARK ARRESTORS! They are REQUIRED on National forest land and for us to ride in this area.

Forecast looks good for this weekend. We will be completing set-up on Thursday and Friday for the event.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

David and Dennis
woodsrider

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 03:38:32 pm »

Thanks for another awesome event! Well worth the 3.5 hour drive up!
Some of the toughest Int. terrain I have ridden on. Was a total blast!
Matt

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: