Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 05:04:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The first annual Lael trial is coming right up Sunday October 12th  (Read 2050 times)
JayLael

View Profile Email
« on: September 30, 2014, 06:42:34 pm »

Please join us for a trials event out at Dallesport, October 12th. Heidi and I  invite everyone to enjoy camping Saturday night, the 11th. We are planning to enjoy some campfire, guitar, and good company. Please come, and bring your friends who are interested in trials, or just to camp and have a good time! You can get ahold of me at 503 651 2224 if you need to ask questions, or e mail me at laeljay@yahoo.co.uk
The usual deal at Dallesport is $30.00 to ride the event, as $5.00 per rider goes for land use fee.
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 10:50:14 am »

We spent the day out at Dallesport this past Sunday. It's dry there, and there's some tall grass so we must be careful with fire. The news said it will be spotty rain sowers and cooler. This should make for some good conditions for trials.  The rocks are as awesome as ever. I hope folks can make it out. It should be a good day's sport.
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 12:54:27 pm »

Thank you so much to all the riders and family support folks who showed up! Heidi and I feel good about the event, and are pleased to have had such a good turnout. A huge thank you to Dan Harris for tirelessly working to carry out what was needed, and Karli Ditmars for helping to set up sections in the rain, and my wife for cheerfully taking care of sign up and scoring! It was a team effort. Hope to see you all again soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: