Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 05:16:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DIAMOND MILL TRIAL - Great Fun  (Read 2097 times)
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« on: April 27, 2015, 12:29:29 pm »

I'd like to thank Kevin for all the efforts putting on a fantastic Club Trial with great sections - (and all those who helped out)
Had a great time riding the challenging loop and wish we had more trial loops like that! Though some of those downhills for the PM riders were getting slick by end of day!

The loop and the sections were well marked while a bit of NW drizzle did get the sections greasy as the day wore on, it kept things interesting  as everyone needed to keep on their game to get through any section clean.
Fortunately it never rained hard at all and the temp was not too cool during the trial, so a great day overall.

All and all a super fun trial - hope more riders can make it next year!

Michael Harvey

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 11:45:32 pm »

I agree, I had a great time.

Sections were challenging, and the loop trail was a blast.

Most fun I've had on a motorcycle in a couple years.

Thanks Kevin.
cruisercrazy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 07:10:26 pm »

I also had a really great time, Finally an Epic loop with a serious downhill section to make your arms pump beyond control. everything was cleanable....if you didn't let your guard down for a second. Even the weather held with just a few sprinkles to keep everything interesting. Excellent job Kevin and crew Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: