Observed Trials
May 19, 2024, 01:09:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PNTA - Oregon City - HEAT NOTICE and Observing  (Read 1897 times)
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« on: June 26, 2015, 09:01:16 pm »

Due to the extreme heat forcast for the PNTA Trial this weekend the Trials Marshals have decided to do a group check rather than upper and lower classes observing one another as is typical.

This will allow all riders to ride in the somewhat cooler time of the day.

They are shooting at 8:30 for sign-up and hope to start the Trial at 9:30 probably with a split start.

If you have questions you can contact the trials Marshals.
Information is on the Flyers.

http://www.observedtrials.com/media/download_gallery/Hog_Hollow_Trial_PNTA_2015.pdf

Sorry for the late change but it is a safety concern for all riders.
Make sure everyone keeps well hydrated!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:06:06 pm by dwertsch » Logged
cc181

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 02:19:17 pm »

What a great weekend!  Massive props and thanks to Max and Paul for putting together a tremendous two day trial.  I know there were alot of other people involved, setting up, scoring, clearing sections and marking loops, that deserve thanks as well.  The group scoring was a great idea that really helped save the weekend for alot of riders.  Again, thanks to every one involved.

Craig.
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 10:28:50 pm »

I have to agree - I only was able to ride on Saturday but the loop was super fun and well set sections made for a great ride.
The heat was a factor for the day that all riders had to contend with but almost all the sections were in the shade - Great time!

I did manage to participate in the vintage / fun trial in the evening and that was a blast as well - lots and lots of laughs as we all tried to ride the old bikes though some funs sections. It was fun as a rider or spectator - We should do these more often at events if we can get riders to break out the old bikes.

Thanks to Max, Paul, Mike the entire Sweeten Family (and others) for all your hard work - Looking forward to riding both days next year!

David
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: