Observed Trials
May 06, 2024, 09:25:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 World Round hosted by Central Arizona Trials - Looking for Checkers 07/29/1  (Read 6458 times)
Blancgonnet
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: January 10, 2017, 03:16:31 pm »

This message was sent to me by the Central Arizona Trials Club who will be hosting a world championship event this year in July! If you are planning on going already then this is a great oppurtunity to get closer to the action and has some extra perks! See message below:

"Hello All Trials Enthusiasts!!!
Central Arizona Trials (CAT) will be hosting the 2017 US World Round (Wagner Cup) at the Hualapai Mountains of Kingman, AZ on July 29th and 30th of 2017.  Please send this email to all your club members, friends and family – Thank youJ
The Hualapai Mountains SE of Kingman rise up to 8400’, and the Trials site is at 6500-7000’. It might be 100+ degrees in Phoenix, but the Hualapai Mountains will be beautiful.
A World Round needs help from ALL TRIALS ENTHUSIASTS across the United States.  The two-day event will require a minimum of 75 checkers a day, a total of 150 checkers for the weekend.  A minimum of 5 checkers per section:  Head Checker, Puncher/Record Scores and 3 section checkers.
Checkers Benefits
You will receive free admission into the World Round for the weekend.
VIP Parking
Free Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks on the day(s) you check
Free World Round T-shirt.
Please call or send me an email if you and your family and/or friends can check on Saturday, July 29th or Sunday, July 30th or BOTH days.
Please let me know if you would like to be a Head Checker – we need 30 Head Checkers (15 per day).  Each Head Checker can recruit their 4 other checkers.  Just send me the names, email address, phone number and T-shirt size of the people you plan on checking with you.   If you would like to be a Head Checker, but don’t have enough helpers, I will assist in finding checkers for you.
I will post the checker list on the World Round Website for your review.
I will send Hotel and additional information about the event as you sign up.
Thank you in advance, we appreciate your help and look forward to seeing you at the World Round!!

Carolyn Saum
602-920-9504
carolyn@acsconsulting.net"

Thank you,

Daniel Blanc-Gonnet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: