Observed Trials
May 03, 2024, 03:13:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Round #2 Dallesport,Wa This weekend.  (Read 2245 times)
Brian Clarke
« on: February 20, 2014, 02:20:46 pm »

Hi Everybody !
The weather looks real nice this weekend and I-84 is reporting no problems as far as travel goes. Look forward to seeing everybody on Sunday. If anybody want to set up a section or two on Friday or Saturday.I could use the help being as I could not get up last week due to the road closer on I-84.
   If I can get the big screen in the bar again at the Shilo Inn on Saturday night. We will be watching the Supercross Race. Everbody that is over 21 is welcome to join us agin.Everbody had a lot of fun last time.

Thank you and lets ride,
   Brian Clarke
Mr. Neutron

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:12:24 pm »

And indeed it was a good fun ride today, Brian!

Many thanks to you for putting it on, and to "The Estes Boys", Ken Levens, and all who helped lay out the course. Nice weather, and some challenging riding for those at my level..... Thanks again!

Jimmie

Trials is already hard; I just make it look even harder......
Tawmass

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 02:50:59 pm »

I concur with Jimmie (albeit late), what a great event Brian! I took a few pix and some video. You can click on the picture below to check it out.
-Tom

Mr. Neutron

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 10:58:12 pm »

Great Pics, and a really Great Write-Up, Tom! Nice Work! That was a neat Go-Pro vid also! liked the music!

Jimmie

Trials is already hard; I just make it look even harder......
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: