Observed Trials
May 18, 2024, 03:36:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
 on: January 03, 2019, 06:41:11 pm 
Started by jt290taco - Last post by reidinitaly
HECK YEAH!!! Enjoy and keep the rubber side down!

on: January 02, 2019, 02:25:33 pm 
Started by jt290taco - Last post by Sideup
Sounds like a fun time will be had by all......

on: December 29, 2018, 06:03:39 pm 
Started by jt290taco - Last post by jt290taco
Ishy, Gary Stuart,Dan the man Sooofan and myself are headin south to meet up with Davy Pyle at Johnson Valley, CA. via Jawbone canyon.  Leaving the 19th of Jan.   Couple days at jawbone, then to johnson valley for a couple three. Then NE to Superior  AZ. for a couple days. Next stop, Kingman world rd. site, then last stop, Moab, before headin home.  If ya got the time, lets go.  IT Will BE EPIC !!!   jtcms@yahoo.com

on: December 19, 2018, 02:43:55 pm 
Started by Sideup - Last post by Sideup
Not mine just passing on the info:

15hours on bike.
Excellent condition.
He has two trials bikes and wants to sell one.

on: December 12, 2018, 11:55:18 am 
Started by Brian Clarke - Last post by Brian Clarke
COTA Riders,

Please find the official 2018 year end results on the homepage  You have until 12-17-18 to contact myself or John Dabler if you see any changes that should be made. After that I will give these scores to Mike Wirth to make year-end trophies. Congratulations to all that placed in the top three for the Oregon championship in their classes.

I also need to send out a huge thank you for all of the Trials Marshals and all of their helpers that help clear sections to make all of this happen for everyone.  All of the events could not have happened without all of the hard work by all of the volunteers.

I would also like to thank both of the land owners that allowed us to hold events at their amazing properties: the Sweetens and the Krahel’s. We are truly blessed to have access to these property’s to hold these events on. 

Thank you Kirk and John for all of your hard work and time that you put into the club to make all of this happen for all of the COTA riders. All of this could not be possible without all of your hard work and dedication to the club.

We will be having the COTA banquet at 5:00 pm on January 12th  2019 at Stark Street Pizza.
COTA will be providing pizza and soft drinks for everyone that would like to attended.

Stark Street Pizza
9234 SE Stark Street
Portland, Oregon 97216

I also want to make it official at this time. I will be stepping down as president of COTA as of December 31st 2018. If you are interested in this position, please let myself or Kirk Wessels know and we can go over any questions that you might have.

We also need to fill the secretary and vice president positions for 2019 as well.  If you ever wanted to help in the club this is the year to volunteer.

Thank you
Brian

on: November 20, 2018, 11:55:22 am 
Started by Brian Clarke - Last post by Brian Clarke
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have the scores sheets from Sunday 7-8-18  event at Diamond Mill ? We have Saturdays 7-7-18 event scores but we are still missing Sundays event. Please let me or John know if you have them as soon as possible. We will give it to the weekend and then calculate the year end scores without Sundays event if we are unable to come up with them. I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.

Thank you
Brian

on: October 01, 2018, 02:36:20 pm 
Started by JayLael - Last post by Brian Clarke
Hi everyone,

This event has been postponed at this time.The landowners do not want to have the event until after this year's hunting season. We will let the club know as soon as we have an updated time and date.

Thank you
Brian

on: October 01, 2018, 01:25:58 pm 
Started by JayLael - Last post by JayLael
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216958476134974&set=gm.1850169965048155&type=3&theater&ifg=1

on: September 27, 2018, 08:57:33 am 
Started by Blancgonnet - Last post by Blancgonnet
Hope everyone is doing great!

I was asked to pass this on and share it in the group, endurocross is always a good time.

They have a trials class too!

https://www.endurocross.com/buy-tickets

on: August 30, 2018, 07:20:10 pm 
Started by Rupe - Last post by Rupe
Got your email and responded. Very cool!  finally, .thought I was the lone ranger.
That would be great to hook up.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10