Observed Trials
May 18, 2024, 12:16:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
 on: August 30, 2018, 07:06:17 pm 
Started by Rupe - Last post by woodsrider
I am just north of you in La Pine. There are a few of us around that have trials bikes! Lets hook up!
I emailed ya with my cell#

on: August 02, 2018, 09:46:03 am 
Started by charlesasmith - Last post by charlesasmith
1978 Montessa Cota 348 for sale.  Only 1,000 miles (odometer @ front wheel).  Not ridden for 30 yrs.  Rings/piston move freely.  Many extras including lights harness, aftermarket skid plate, trailer straps, size 10 boots, and fluids.  Has an aftermarket muffler.  Not running (suspect it is a magneto problem).  Have a California title, but I did not transfer title when living there.  Pick up only in Portland, OR.  Pictures sent on request.  $750.00.  Pics and additional info @ fishnski@q.com

Chuck

on: May 13, 2018, 10:12:31 pm 
Started by m wirth - Last post by m wirth
Well another year of all those brave Salmon, uh, I mean Trials riders, making it up the rocky fish ladders of Scotland, congrats to all who rode they are much braver and skilled than I will ever be.

on: May 06, 2018, 10:39:15 pm 
Here's a link to follow Dennis and Kylee, best of luck to them.
http://www.ssdt.org/2018-ssdt/2018-ssdt-news/326-ssdt-truly-a-family-affair

on: April 18, 2018, 10:12:23 am 
Started by stasival - Last post by stasival
This is an '03 (or '04 basically same) TXT -NOT PRO (wide trans, very tough) Ran great until Leonelli ignition died.  Seems to be a common problem, no parts / kit / bolt in replacement (that I have found) available - please correct or advise me I'd be glad to be wrong.  Otherwise this is a good parts bike for same model TXT -or- platform for: another motor installed? electric? etc?  Maybe you or someone you know has TXT with good spark and something else is broke -I'm interested.  What's it worth?  Make me an offer, don't want to give it away but....  Email me for questions / details / photos  stasivman1@gmail.com  Thanks

on: March 12, 2018, 09:25:09 am 
Started by wdratsloper - Last post by wdratsloper

Here's the first set of pictures
Here's the second set of pictures

on: March 05, 2018, 01:38:59 pm 
These logs are still available, and I have my tractor back in Gresham ready to load them up.

on: March 03, 2018, 01:50:26 am 
Started by Rupe - Last post by Rupe
That would be great thank you, and thanks for the welcome!

Rupe

on: March 02, 2018, 03:25:54 pm 
Started by BCAnderson - Last post by BCAnderson
Howdy Folks
Are there any practice areas in the Beaverton OR area that I can ride on Saturday, March 3rd?

on: March 02, 2018, 11:07:13 am 
Started by Brian Clarke - Last post by Brian Clarke
Hi Everyone !

This weekend is a go and it looks like the weather is going to corporate with us. It will be a bit cold in the AM but we are not expecting any rain this weekend or a very low chance of rain. We are going to do 8-10 sections and they will be set up as mixed lines. So we have both AM/PM riders in both sections.
      If you would like to come up tomorrow and do a section please feel free to come up and help. Or if you simply want to come up and help the team that is setting up the event that would be great too. Hope to see everybody and we are looking forward to a great 2018 season.

Brian & John

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10