Observed Trials
May 16, 2024, 12:54:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHOOOOOOOOOPS  (Read 1897 times)
jt290taco

View Profile Email
« on: October 01, 2014, 09:43:04 am »

Got this e mail from Dave Hiatt, and, if you haven't heard, Dave is retiring October 15. Good news for Dave but VERY bad news for fanny wigglers !!            To: Jay and Kevin, ( I seem to have misplaced my C.O.T.A. email addresses)

Cc:  Jahmaal Rebb

FYI,

I just left a voice mail for Kevin Krahel informing him that whoever put the “Event” sign did the COTA Club a huge disservice along with a synopsis of the conversations at today’s OHV Team meeting.   I emphasized that a club ride is NEVER to have signage stating “EVENT”!!!!!!!

I have tried to get these types of fine line things to be understood by the C.O.T.A. guys in the past.   Apparently I have failed to get it clear enough with C.O.T.A. that an EVENT requires a permit and $1 million insurance policy whereas a “self-check” club ride does not require either.

I sincerely hope what they just did at Cedar Creek was a “club ride” and NOT an Event, i.e. that somebody did not get the message about the difference and put up that sign in error.

I asked Kevin to call Jahmaal Rebb and discuss this with him if he has any questions.    BTW, I do not know if Kevin was even involved but his name and contact information was on the last permit I issued to C.O.T.A. so I called him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: