Observed Trials
May 01, 2024, 12:39:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rock Pile Trial # 2  (Read 3802 times)
cruisercrazy

View Profile Email
« on: August 28, 2015, 09:07:23 pm »

Just a quick note, the Rock Pile Trial will still be held September 20th at Duane and Sue Rinkes's property. Please watch the website for details since we are a bit slow getting all the info together. Thanks, Duane "Cruisercrazy" Rinkes
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 12:36:45 am »

Information for the event can be found here: See everyone there!

http://www.observedtrials.com/media/Events/COTA_Rock_PILE_Trial.pdf
Instigate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 06:37:21 pm »

A HUGE thanks to Duane for putting on a fantastic trial today!  The sections were terrific, the weather was picture perfect, and the Rinkes' hospitably was in full effect.  A fun time was had by all!

A special thanks to Sue Rinkes for providing a great Sloppy Joe feed after the trial for all participants with all the fixings, desserts, drinks etc.  I don't know how you beat a Sunday like this one!

Thanks again Duane and Sue for allowing us to come enjoy your property today!
cruisercrazy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 10:52:15 pm »

A huge thanks to everyone who made it out today. I had a great day with two new riders and several friends and neighbors who stopped by. It is Sue & my sincere pleasure to host this event.Lets do it again next year Smiley Duane & Sue Rinkes
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 10:07:46 am »

Thank you Duane and Sue! This was truly a fun event! Great sections, great friends, great food! A great day indeed!
That sloppy joe recipe has bar-b-que sauce in it I think? Wow that was so good!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: