Observed Trials
April 24, 2024, 06:36:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning but need help  (Read 6888 times)
Patrik

View Profile Email
« on: September 11, 2017, 11:54:29 pm »

I'm new to this sport. I've been working mainly on my static, figure 8's, stoppies, and wheelies. but I need help with technique. There are so few trials riders it's hard to meet people that can help along the way. The larger picture of anything is made up of finer details that are very easy to miss. Having someone to point out things I'm doing wrong would help out a lot. I met someone at the event in Oregon city last year, but I don't remember his name. He asked me if I would be interested in participating in a clinic he was thinking of putting on. He told me to watch the forums, but I never saw anything come up. If any of you better riders would like to put one on, I would definitely attend. Or if anyone wants to just plunk around and show me what you know I'd be into that too.
reidinitaly

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 09:53:14 am »

Hello! I'm about to start my 3000 mile trek from Virginia to Oregon City tomorrow. I'll be taking about 30-45 days off of working so I'll be available to assist any way I can, please know that I'm getting back into trials as well so I could also use a refresher course (i used to ride pretty decent, but was off a bike for twenty years and now am old/fat/and my timing is horrible!)

Feel free to hit me up at 8503563048, and I'll be available after the 20th of September👍

Daryn
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 08:46:02 pm »

Dear Learning but need help. I think you were talking to me. I have taught trials schools a few times in the past. Somewhere I have a few dvds of me teaching trials classes. I will try and locate them and get a few copies made. I am told they were very helpful.
 It has been an incredibly hectic summer both in the auto repair business, and in the pursuit of my assorted motorcycle fun.
I will be heading to Dallesport at my earliest convenience to work on the trials event there. I look forward to camping, as this is usually the last camping weekend of the year for us.
 I have a pretty demanding job, so it's hard to make time. I really want to do the trials school, but it hasn't been in the cards so far. Please be patient, and maybe we can set aside a rainy day out at Diamond Mill sometime after the last trial at Dallesport.
Hit me up and we'll figure something out.
Patrik

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 04:22:19 pm »

Hectic job..... I hear you there. I'll get a hold of you sometime after the event. Pm me your info
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 04:37:22 pm by Patrik » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: