Observed Trials
April 23, 2024, 02:42:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Round 3 - Washougal - Daylight Savings  (Read 3702 times)
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« on: March 04, 2014, 09:55:30 am »

It's time for Round 3 on Sunday - More information on the event is located on the flyer.
See you there!  Don't miss this opportunity to ride a great venue!

REMEMBER  - It's Daylight Savings so set your clock accordingly so your not late!

Cheers!
cc181

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:55:34 pm »

Flyer?  I might be blind but I don't see one yet on the site.  Huh  Looking forward to going though, I'll bring my galoshes just in case.
Craig
Instigate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 11:45:49 am »

Attached please find the flyer for this weekend's COTA Round # 3 Washougal Daylight Dabs Trail this Sunday, March 9th. 

Please ensure you're not late for the event.  Set your clocks forward 1 hour on Saturday night as Daylight Savings Time begins!  I hope to see everyone for what is looking to be a really fun event!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:40:29 pm by Instigate » Logged
cc181

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 12:06:06 pm »

Thanks, I wasn't logged in the first time I looked and it didn't show up as an attachment, oops.  Maybe a link on the home page for nonmembers to view might be a good idea?  Hope to see you there.
Instigate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 10:16:56 pm »

Hey Gang,
Attached please find a link to some photos I took at the Washougal Trial between the rain. 

http://dreiteckles.smugmug.com/COTA-Washougal-Trial-March/i-5QskVT4

As you can see I'm far from an accomplished photographer.   Grin
dwertsch

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 12:13:52 am »

Thanks for a great Trial and the abundance of slippery stuff!
Some really great sections and lots of fun.

Now if I can just chisel the mud off my bike I'll be ready to ride again!

d
Tawmass

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 10:07:49 am »

Indeed, thanks for hosting a great trial! I didn't have such a great day, yard saled a couple times and broke my 4RT's transmission (stuck in gear) at the end of the first loop and I was done. Had fun till then.
-Tom
JayLael

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 10:51:15 am »

Glad to hear from you Tom! I think about the old adage that Ricky Carmichael has said, "Championships aren't won on your good days. They are won on your BAD days!" This also holds true in the endeavor to thrive and enjoy trials, even when they are hard. This was a challenging event, and anyone who got through it at all should feel proud.  Well done Kirk! It was a blast! Honorable mention to Ken Levens, who did quite a bit of the work, and rode damn good, placing third in Expert support class.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: